Why not come and try one of our Pole Fitness or Aerial Fitness classes, including Pole, Aerial Hoop, Aerial Silks or Antigravity yoga. Just click the book now button.
1. Your membership will be billed monthly and will entitle you, the purchaser, to a partial or complete discount on events/classes offered by My Gravity Fitness & Dance. Some classes/events may be excluded from this membership.
2. Your membership and or Class Packs are non-transferable. And non-refundable.
3. Payments will be charged automatically each month on the 1st (first) of the month. The initial payment will be prorated for a partial month, as necessary, calculated as (number of days remaining in the month)/(monthly fee).
4. The membership shall begin on the agreed joining date as stated overleaf and continue only if you continue to pay the relevant monthly fees.
5. This membership may be cancelled at any point before the 1st of the month to prevent billing for additional months. All membership cancellation requests must be put in writing and sent to Refunds will not be issued for partial months.
6. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to your personal details provided
7. Occasionally, due to reasons beyond our control, some sessions may be cancelled. A refund will be given to those who have paid for the cancelled session. Otherwise, this has been calculated within membership fees
8. All sessions must be paid for upon booking.
9. If you are unable to attend a booked session, you must unregister on the booking system as soon as possible so your space may be taken up by the waitlist. If you book onto a session and fail to attend without cancelling, you will be charged for the session at the no show rate of £8. If you cancel a booked session after the allocated cancellation period ( 24 hours before the start of the session.) You will be charged the late cancellation fee of £8.
10. Please arrive in good time for your class. Participants must be registered/signed in and paid before the advertised start of the class in order to maintain an effective timetable.
11. The warm up is the most important part of your workout and usually lasts 5-7 minutes. Due to this, if you are more than 5 minutes late to your session, you will be denied entry and will not receive a refund. We reserve the right to charge late comers the non-member rate as a no-show would be charged.
12. Should the member have outstanding payments, we reserve the right to suspend your booking privileges until payment is made.
13. Membership does not guarantee access to sessions and therefore you are always advised to book in advance. Customers can book up to 2 weeks in advance.
14. Please wear the appropriate attire for your session. If you are unsure of what this may be, please speak to a member of staff
15. All jewellery must be removed (or covered if it cannot be removed).
16. Please bring a sweat towel and a bottle of water with you to each session.
17. All Memberships and Class packs are to be paid for online. We do not accept cash.
18. A fee of £15 will be issued to any member who cancels a direct debit without going through the correct membership cancellation procedures listed in article 5). or whose monthly payments fail more than 3 attempts.
19. We reserve the right to cancel a class if there are 3 or less participants booked on.
20. On occasions the studio will be used for instructor training. During these times the studio will be closed to our members and the general public.